In this training, Southface experts Mike Barcik and Joey Starr present best practices for applying building science concept to crawlspace design. Topics include proper techniques and materials for vapor retarders, air barriers, and insulation, as well as compliance with building and energy codes.
This course consists of a video training, slide deck, and exam. Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive a certificate of completion for CEUs from ICC, AIA, BPI, and RESNET.
The full video has a runtime of 1 hour, 16 minutes.
The full slide deck is provided for free download in the Resources module
The exam consists of 15 multiple choice questions.
After successful completion of this training and exam, participants will be able to:
- Apply building science concepts to common failures seen in vented crawlspaces
- Illustrate the proper techniques to creating a wonderful crawlspace
- Select the correct materials for vapor barriers, air barriers, and insulation
- Predict potential failures of conditioned crawlspaces
- Design a crawlspace that complies with building and energy codes
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Southface Certificate of Completion B
Your cart is empty