Southface experts Mike Barcik and Joey Starr describe best practices and procedures for assessing and resolving combustion safety issues in various contexts within the residential setting.
This course consists of a video training, slide deck, and exam. Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive a certificate of completion for CEUs from ICC, AIA, BPI, and RESNET.
The full video has a runtime of 1 hour, 17 minutes.
The full slide deck is provided for free download in the Resources module
The exam consists of 10 multiple choice questions.
After successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain what happens during combustion
- Identify two rules for safe combustion
- Explain why certain combustion appliances can be safe or unsafe depending on the context
- Identify potential problems in common appliances
- Identify ways in which energy efficiency measures can impact combustion safety
- Evaluate the relative safety of various scenarios
- Utilize guides and tools to help assess combustion safety issues
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Southface Certificate of Completion A
Your cart is empty